Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog, here I'll be posting all the animations I make and all the cool stuff I find out about animation. I'll tell you a bit about myself. My dream is to become an animator and work for Pixar!
When I first found out about all this 3D programs and began to use them, I was 12 and I loved it. Since then I've wanted to work for Pixar, I didn't know I wanted to be an animator at the time, I just wanted to work there. In that time, my mother took some short course about 3D Max and taught me the basics and from there I began to learn by myself. After messing around for 2 years with 3D Max and learning the basics of modelling, shading, lighting and everything else, I got very interested in animation and I decided to just work on it so I switched to Maya and began to practise. Now I'm 16 and I've been learning animation for 2 years already and here you will see all my work!
No comments:
Post a Comment