This is one of the last ball bounces animation finally! It's the light and heavy ball animation as I've said before and I've just finished it. I've started it like 2 weeks ago and I didn't work much on it at the beginning, especially when I had to animate the light ball. I had never animated a light ball so it was a new challenge but after deleting and redoing a lot of times it's finally finished! Thanks everyone for your critiques and advice. Now I'm just missing an obstacle course animation! Here it is:
-- Jero
hi, nice anim. just remove few frames from heavy ball at the top. it just looks a bit slow at the start of the fall. and the light ball is also very good. but in the end frames it looks like theres less rotation and more translation. anyways i am amazed that you can do this level of animation and all by your self. its amazing
ReplyDeleteHey Sajid thanks for the critiques! I actually thought I was going to get some email when someone posted a comment but I never got one haha I just signed in to make a new post and I saw that I had three new comments that I had never seen so I've just read them. Thanks a lot for all the advice! When I have some time I will definitely remove some frames on the heavy ball, you're right, the slow out is way too much at the beginning.
ReplyDeleteThanks again!