Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Ball Bounce!

It has been a lot of weeks since I last posted because I went on holidays and if I had time to animate I would do more ball bounces. Yesterday I finished animating what could be my last clichè bouncing ball with rotations and I'm very happy with the result. I plan on animating a rubber ball, a light ball, asuper heavy ball and one last obstacle course animation before I move on.

This animation took me 1 day. First I animated the ball on the Y axis, then I added the X axis and finally the rotations. For the rotations I muted the Translate Y channel and simply rotated the ball as it rolled on the floor. I ended up adding a couple of changes like more height and changes in spacing and this is the result!



- Jero

No comments:

Post a Comment